Sign the 2019 Oklahoma County Grand Jury Petition
We should have the Grand Jury petition ready to file in a few days after the district court approves the language, hopefully by October 14st.
To sign the 2019 Oklahoma County petition you must be a registered voter in Oklahoma County and living in Oklahoma County. Not just eligible to vote, you must be on the voter rolls because the local election board uses the voter rolls to verify the identities of the signers of the petition.
Use the link below to see if you are a registered voter and what county you live in.
Grand Jury Signature requirements
- Live in Oklahoma County
- Be a registered voter in Oklahoma County
- Sign using your full legal name that you used when you registered to vote
- No payment or prizes or gratuity or anything of value can be offered in exchange for signing the petition
- Sign one time, signing a second time on the same Grand Jury Petition is a felony.
- Signing with a fake name is a felony
- Signing a Grand Jury petition when you are NOT a resident of that county or NOT a registered voter is a felony